February 25

thing i want in my house when i’m older

i would want a house with a second floor. i would want a basement, but it might be to dangers with the second floor. on the second floor i want to have two bedrooms and a bath room. one of the rooms on the top floor would be mine. i would have a soft bed and a computer.

on the ground floor i also want two rooms. i want a nice kitchen with a walk in pantry. i want to have a lot of counter space. i also want nice water like the water at my house right now.

in the living room i don’t want to see a ghost because it is the living room. i want a tv with Netflix and a console. i want one of those couches that you can change the shape off it. i would want a window so that nice sunlight flows in. this looks like the house i want.

Posted February 25, 2022 by easjam74 in category Uncategorised

1 thoughts on “thing i want in my house when i’m older

1. mrewert

Remember that a blog should have 3 FULL paragraphs, a link to more info related to your subject and a picture to keep your reader’s interest. You have good content here but perhaps a link to a house design website or something. Also, you might want to check your use of capitals.

Reply